Kiss Goodbye 2016

December 23, 2016



I've been keeping the habit to review and add new goals to my new year resolution at this time of the year, to prep myself for new challenges.


I am happy with some of my achievement so far, some of them are baby steps, but it does help to change my small bad habit.



Less than 10 days to 2017 now, let's briefly review things that I had achieve from the list of my 2016 New Year resolution.



  1. say "thank you" when I'm complimented, rather than waiting for the moment to fade away.
  2. I managed to work out more than twice a week sometimes.
  3. I am also eating cleaner, even though I have cheat meals almost after every healthy meals due to laziness. But hey, baby steps!
  4. I also spent more time with my family now compared to last year.
  5. I've also seen Ang Kor Wat!
  6. I did downsize my wardrobe, by getting rid of clothes that I'm not going to wear anymore, then I fill it back pretty quickly. Talk about effectiveness! 😶
I have also unachieved goals YET, but I'm getting there.



In 2017, I will 


  1. Continue to live and eat healthy.
  2. Say "thank you" when complimented AND compliment more.
  3. Be more organized and in control.
  4. Face my fear and live out of comfort zone.
  5. Stay curious.
  6. Be part of Project AWARE clean up day.
  7. Attend TED event in Malaysia if possible.
  8. Go to Tibet.


Keep going.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA