BEAUTY: I //B.LIV// in Healthy Pores, Healthy Skins

December 28, 2017

deep-pores-massage-and-cleansing-emulsion

Needless to mention, clean pores lead to healthy glowing skin.
Nobody wants to have visibly large pores, neither do I.
Large pores tend to "trap" more dirt and oil, slowly it will become sebum, blackhead or whitehead. The pores will not disappear just like that if you ignore it, it will only get larger.

Scrubbing is a good way to deep cleanse your pores and necessary to include in your skincare routine 1 - 2 times every week.
We were often told that, by removing old skin cell regularly, you can make sure that the skincare product you pat on afterwards is fully absorbed.

All my life has been using regular facial scrub, some of it are pretty harsh, it irritates my skin and led to breakout. Luckily I was introduced to B.Liv Deep Impact lately.


What is B.Liv Deep Impact?


Deep pores massage and cleansing emulsion. When I first look at the description, I thought this is a daily cleanser.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Jojoba Esters, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

Kaolin: absorb excess oil & dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores; used as a facial mask to reduce shine.

Jojoba Massage Beads: remove dead skin cells; reveal a healthier, glowing complexion
(note: jojoba beads are made from 100% pure, natural jojoba wax, which have no sharp edges. They are superior to other exfoliating agents because they do not leave micro-lacerations. These microscopic cuts could result in premature wrinkles and provide an entrance for bacteria into the skin's surface.)

Witch Hazel: anti-oxidant & astringent; shrinks enlarged pores & tones the skin.

Aloe Vera: anti-inflammation; soothing and promoting wound healing; moisturize and nourish the skin.

Tea Tree Oil: antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties; instantly soothes blemished skin.

Packaging



It comes in a box, open the box to unveil a 50ml tube.

Smell

The smell was rather refreshing, doesn't smell chemistry-ish which I really appreciate.

Lifespan

12 months (1 year).

Consistency

testing-product-on-hand-first-impression

The consistency is more runny compared to usual facial scrub that I used, a little like mixture of cream and milk, with very little beads which I believe it helps to exfoliate skin gently.
It doesn't foam much, but it does the job to clean the face, not like squeaky clean which is not a good sign as it strips away your skin moisture level.

How to Use?

  1. Apply a thin layer of deep impact to damp skin.
  2. Gently massage in an upward and outward circular motion until the beads fully dissolved.
  3. Rinse well.
rub-cleanser-to-skin

dissolve-cleanser-on-hand

My Verdict

Not many facial scrub come with a function that help to improve pores, so I think this is a plus point.
To be honest, it didn't increase my pore condition drastically, but I noticed that my skin doesn't feel irritated after using this product, and I can scrub my face as long as I want, since it meant to be a massage emulsion right?

Rating

4/5. I will repurchase when I run out of facial scrub.

Buy It

Priced at RM65.00, you may buy B.Liv Deep Impact here.
(Just noticed they are having 25% discount on this product, which is down to RM49.00 now.)




Connect with B.Liv Malaysia

Official Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this b.liv review! I wish to try as well, hope i could get it here in Manila :)

    ReplyDelete

SA