HEALTH: Nutri Brown Rice, Drink it!

June 21, 2017


Who says you can only eat brown rice? Now you can DRINK brown rice.

Compared to the conventional white rice that we used to consume daily, brown rice is getting more popular nowadays as it is whole grain (unlike white rice, which is processed to be more refined).

Generally, brown rice is higher in fiber, rich in natural oil, anti-oxidant, it also has slow-release sugar hence promote weight loss.

My family and I had switched from white rice to brown rice many years ago for its health benefit.

Thanks to NutriBrownRice™, they made consuming brown rice even easier by making it into an instant drink. They even produced up to 6 flavors to cater to the bunch who dislike the taste of brown rice.

original-inulin-honey

original-oat-with-lecithin-chocolate

I personally think this is so convenient, I like to snack healthily, NutriBrownRice™ drink is filling at the same time you are loading some real nutrients to your body.


Packaging

Personally, I really like their packaging, it is brilliant! There's a cut-out for us to close the box packaging, it is very neat.

Once open, instruction of making the drink is clearly illustrated with graphics which makes it easy to understand.

Each small box come with 8 sachets (26g each) of brown rice drink.

Brown rice quick tips and nutritional facts printed on the sides of the box.

Flavors

1. Original flavor


 2. Original (with no sugar added)


3. Oat with Soy Lecithin


4. Chocolate


5. Honey

Sachet of honey is packaged differently, one can add in honey according to own preferred sweetness level.




MY THOUGHTS

Before I open the packaging, I was expecting NutriBrownRice™ drink to be tasted like Nestum, turns out it is totally different.

The powder is very fine, almost like milk powder.

Once you added hot water in it, it looks like normal soy drink or milk.
Let me tell you, it is not! It taste very much like porridge, not salty of course.

Among all flavors that I tried, I would say I really love Oat, followed by Chocolate.
I like my drinks with a little texture, I think that's why Oat became my favorite. 





You can get this in major hypermarket such as AEON, Giant, Cold Storage, Mercato, Sam's Groceria, and even Popular Bookstore! Who would have thought that they can get instant drink from bookstore.
Psst! NutriBrownRice™ is HALAL too.


Connect with Nutri Brown Rice Malaysia


Tel: +6019-359 7723




💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. A great drink for the family. I'm currently consuming this brand as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now we can drink brown rice too. I wonder how much is the price as it looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nerver try Nutri Brown Rice. But I want to try out as I'm on diet.
    www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it was not too powdery! But it gives the right amount of nutrition we need =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this drink, I love the chocolate one, taste good. I drink every morning As breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bloog thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

SA