EVENT: What I Bought From TOKUYA with RM100?

February 05, 2018


I love visiting Japanese store, especially when they sell tonnes of affordable household goods.
It feels so satisfying and impressed to discover new Japanese technology on household items, yet a lot of them are really affordably priced, so I always ended up buying different stuffs that I think I might need.

TOKUYA Malaysia

I was told that TOKUYA is actually 100 Yen Shop, relocated from Plaza Mont Kiara next door. What's better was, they even re-brand it, so TOKUYA looks really upscale, yet still selling mixture of both premium and regular priced products.

Like most of the Japanese store, TOKUYA sells all range of product for all age group, both males and females, from kitchen wares, storage, make up, car accessories to electronic accessories and many more, anything you can and probably can't think of.

Exterior

The shop is located at level LG, there is an escalator nearby.

Interior

There is a rack in the middle of the shop, but plenty of space to move around.

All the premium glassware displayed neatly on the rack and by the entrance.

And some wood tableware too, need not to mention their supreme quality.


Something for Everyone

As I mentioned, you will definitely find something useful here, because they have something for everyone.

For the beauty enthusiasts, most of them start from RM5.80.

The collection of nail polish, each bottle priced at RM6.80 only.

For the DIY lovers.

Toys for the kids.

A collapsible bucket, you can hang it up when you are not using to save space.

I find this really useful for mom who have toddler, a 2-in-1 cutter and masher.


What I Bought with RM100?

So I am gonna show you what I actually bought with RM100 in TOKUYA Malaysia.

But first, let's take a break before we shop.


1. Packed charcoal, charcoal is well known at the use of absorb moisture and remove odor; I put it in my shoes box, my room and my car, so I just gotta restock them.
2. Collapsible rack, I don't know, I think I will need this, one day. LOL
3. Long stem lighter, to lit my Bath & Body Works candle and avoid burning my finger using normal small lighter.
4. Car charger, well you know, charge my phone in the car.
5. Portable sealer, I never own this in my life, now I'm gonna try this on my leftover chips.
6. Silicone cup cover, to cover my cup at work, for hygiene purpose.
7. Stainless steel tupper, a mini container to carry my snack for the day.
8. Porcelain ramekin, my mum broke hers, so a replacement for her, to make more matcha lava cake for me. 😆
9. Kao toothpaste, heard people say this is famous in Japan, so have to give it a try.
10. Nail polish, the color is unique and easy to apply, with RM6.80 each, I have to get 3!
11. Razor, well you know, have to restock.
12. Paper embossing tool, just thought I could use this to personalize my season's greetings card a little.

Well that is all, everything I got is from the range of RM5.80 to RM8.80, nothing more than RM10.

Just a little over RM100, not too bad right?

What about you? Share with me what you got in TOKUYA?





Connect with TOKUYA Malaysia

LG1-06 & 07, Arcoris Plaza Mont’ Kiara,
Jalan Kiara,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Opening Hours:
Daily: 10:00am - 10:00pm


Tel: 03-6411 2082





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA