BEAUTY: Deep Cleansing Scalp is Just As Important!

July 21, 2020


Clean Scalp, Healthy Hair!


It was about half of 2020 had gone since my last haircut in E3 Salon Masjid Jamek. Oh ya! I forgot that I was locked in my own house for a FULL quarter!

And finally I am able to visit hair salon again for my much needed haircut.

The New Normal


Need not to mention, social distancing is strictly practised. 

My hairstylist for this round - Olivia. Face mask, shield & gloves are all ON!
The barber's gown had been changed to disposable ones too.

Scalp Deep Cleansing & Treatment

I believe this happened to most females during MCO, we all cook at least one meal at home, sometimes up to three or more.

Oil & dirt tends to built-up especially spending long time in the kitchen. Sweats that are not properly washed away tends to built-up & may end up clogging the pores too, you know what it leads to? Hairfall.

(Left: before | Right: after)

As shown in the microscope scan, all the dead skin cells & dirt are starting to clog my pores. There were only 1 - 2 hair strands left in each pores, normal ones can grow up to 4 hair strands.

Gosh this is very worrying, Olivia immediately recommend me to do their scalp treatment.


The treatment start with this interesting comb-like tool, Olivia say it can kill bacteria through it's infrared.

It's not painful at all, only a bit tickling.

Followed by cleansing & conditioning scalp & hair.

This filter though. LOL

Applying hair tonic using airbrush, my first time experiencing this I would say, quite satisfying though, and it was really comforting.


The hair tonic that Olivia fill her airbrush.

Back to Healthy & Shiny Hair!



It was very enjoyable, my hair instantly feel lighter, refreshed & the cooling sensation does stay throughout the day.

Was recommended that we should deep clean & treat our scalp regularly, at least once every 1 - 1.5 months to maintain healthy scalps & strong hair strands.

The treatment costs RM198.




Connect with E3 Salon

1st Floor, 40 & 42, Jalan Tun Perak,
City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening Hours:
Daily: 11:00am - 9:00pm


Tel: 03-2072 2888





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA