FASHION: That Homeless Chic Street Style

August 18, 2017

I wanted to create the denim on denim look for the longest time, but I'm so skeptical to try blue denim on blue denim, I'm afraid it will turn out very dramatic on me.

So I settled for a more subtle option, I got a slightly greyish over-sized ripped denim jacket, and I paired it with my all time favorite black ripped jeans. Both compliment well with each other and not too shouting on this look.

Since my jacket is over-sized, so I wore a halter black crop top to show a bit of skin and avoid looking too masculine.

 A close-up look on the ripped denim jacket.

In love with this homeless chic style and even posted 2 photos on my Instagram. 😂
(Did I mentioned? I'm obsessed with Instastory right now, it is so fun to play with, follow my Instagram for more live updates)



A post shared by P U I Y E E . S (@puiyeesss) on

The NG-shot, not every picture turns out to be Insta-worthy. 😆



Shop my style with similar items below.



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA