BEAUTY: S.O.S Acne! | Swissvita Anti-Acne Collection

October 27, 2017

skincare-review

My visibly large pores, extremely oily skin surface and dehydrated inner skin never stops giving me headache.

I want to treat my oily skin, but so far most of the products that claimed to treat acne prone skin makes my skin even more dry, ended up I break out even more.


Swissvita Anti-Acne Collection

cleanser-toner-serum-box

The set comes in 3 products:

  1. Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Cleanser Cream
  2. Swissvita Acne Solution Skin Balancing Toner
  3. Swissvita Acne Solution Serum

How to Use?

Step 1. Cleanse your face with cleanser cream

The scent of the cleanser cream is pretty decent for me., the foam is not extra fine but it does the job pretty well.
My skin feels cleansed afterwards, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling flaking.

cleanser-cream

Step 2. Tone your face with balancing toner and prep for the next skincare routine.

balancing-toner
The toner has to be shaken well before use.

how-to-use-balancing-toner
I like to pour it on my palm and gently pat on my skin, one can apply using cotton pad too, it's all down to personal preference.
The color is quite similar to barley in my opinion, it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or "too moist", which I like.

Step 3. After toner, apply serum all over your face.

serum
Looks kinda like toothpaste, the packaging is an aluminium tube.

squeeze-out-serum-how-to-use
So I squeeze the product from the tail of the tube, that way I can make sure less product will be wasted at the end of the usage of serum.

how-to-use-dab
After I applied all over my face, I would pat on another layer on my problem area and T Zone.
(Pardon my cheek, as I mentioned I was having really serious breakout that time.)

My Verdict

I have tried this product for about 2 weeks now, it works wonder whenever I'm feeling my pimple popping up, best part of all it is not drying up my skin AT ALL.
My skin still breaks out, but this Anti-Acne Collection sort of serves as the purposes to control the popping out pimples.

Highly recommend this set to anyone with oily to combination skin.



You may buy the set of acne solution here.


Connect with SwissVita Malaysia

Official Website | Facebook | Instagram



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am in need of such care as my age is catching up with me and everything is falling apart. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ance skin. I think I should try this product ans see if it suit me or not. I will looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. Such a nice post. It is really informative. This cream is really perfect for sensitive and blemish-prone. Use this anti acne cream now to relief from acne problems.

    ReplyDelete

SA