BEAUTY: Started Off 2019 with a [BANG]

March 23, 2019


Have been waiting for this moment, to be able to cut my hair, so short.
Guess this is the time now, with the "big thing" over, and I started to settle down in my new place.
(Think I should blog about my "big day" before the memory started to fade, I want to remember that.)

Bang!


So I went to 90's Hairstyle, have been visiting them for the past 1 year to keep my hair looking tip top for the big day. Jenn is good, I get so much compliments on the hair colour she picked for me. 

This time round Jenn gave me a big cut and the bang that I wanted. In order to make it easy to maintain, she gave me Hair Relaxing and C Perm.

This is definitely a brave move.

Hair Treatment


No visit to 90's Hairstyle is complete without hair treatment. My frizzy hair is also one of the reason why I decided to chop it all off!

 
Products used before the perm to make sure my hair is strong enough to withstand the chemical and heat treatment. My hair so damaged it keeps breaking.

And after my hair treatment, to lock the moisture in, these  products are all from Japan.

So enjoy I could dozed off easily.

The Cut & C Perm

I learnt new term, C Perm, it's soft, inward curl at the end of hair, popular for bob hair.

Bye bye hair. Looks like puppy hair LOL.

Getting that C Perm.

And voila! It was quick, all done within 2 - 3 hours. That's why I always love visiting 90's Hairstyle, it's really time saving!

Pstt: Still having hard time posing with my new bang, my hair makes me look so cute for my face LOL. Give me some time to get used to it.






Connect with 90's Hairstyle

No 8, Jalan Radin Bagus 6,
Bandar Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Opening Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 8:30pm

Sunday: 11:00am - 7:30pm
Closed on Tuesday

Facebook | Instagram

Tel: 03-9054 6881 / 016-995 1130





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA