THOUGHTS: Purpose

June 04, 2017


What is the purpose of our lives?

We'd probably never post this question to ourselves.

More often than not, we try so hard to survive, we try so hard to keep up to the expectation that life had for us, and we tend to forget ourselves.

Other than rushing around, paper chasing, and working your ass off to pay those bills, have you stop for a moment and wonder, what is the PURPOSE of your life?

There is just too many answers, be it material, spiritual, or nothing related to either one of this.

I always believe that we are all world changer, in our own way, no matter how big or small.

It doesn't have to change the entire world, but it does when you change someone's world.

Sometimes a simple and smallest act like handing a warm meal to the homeless can change someone's world, not only their world, but ours too, nobody ever realized it.

A simple act like reminding people what is their purpose of life is huge too.
Motivate people, spread positivity, give them a knock when they are off track.

Well, I mean, you never know.

Life is a bless, make the world a better place, be kind and the world shall be kind to you.




I really like this song, basically the whole album (Purpose).
I think, this album is a revolution for Justin Bieber. It is totally different from what he portrayed before this.

This is a good change for him, I think I can feel him, he found his purpose, through his music.







💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this so much. Really a reflection towards the purpose of life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Justin Bieber songs too. My niece and nephew have been to his concert.

    ReplyDelete

SA