THOUGHTS: In The End, It Does Matter | RIP Chester Bennington

July 21, 2017



I don’t do concert.

I don’t like crowded places, and I’m also stingy af.

Linkin Park Living Things World Tour Live in Malaysia back in 2013 was probably the only concert I went by my “own will”.

concert-ticket
I will not forget how excited I was once I finally made up my mind and got the ticket.

Like many, their albums Hybrid Theory and Meteora are my favorite from them.

On this day, 20th July 2017, Linkin Park will never be the same anymore.
The death of Chester Bennington shocked the world beyond words.
Chester’s vocal is one and only in this world, one of the most explosive and iconic vocal of this generation.

Depression and anxiety is intangible, but it is definitely something and hit us hard.

Rest in peace Chester. You will be deeply missed.

Linkin Park's latest single, official video was released hours before Chester's death.

And probably this is all about his struggles.



In the end, it does matter.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA