EAT: BMS Organics Mooncake | A Healthy Mid-Autumn Treat

August 25, 2017

gift-box-set-mid-autumn


I remember how I used to dislike mooncake when I was a kid.

I don't hate it, I still eat whenever there is mooncake at home during Mid-Autumn Festival, I just won't crave for it and I don't consume much.

The traditional mooncake was a little oily for my liking, and the lotus always so sweet.

If you have no idea what traditional mooncake like, it is usually brown skin, lotus as fillings with single or double egg yolk in the middle. You probably can already imagine how guilty if you were to consume a lot of it.

Growing up, mooncakes are getting more and more creative, be it snow skin, Shanghai mooncake, or even jelly in mooncake shape. If you ask me, I'd still prefer conventional mooncake, anytime, with less fattening ingredients and healthy options of course!

Organic Mooncake

I like to dine in BMS Organics whenever I run out of idea about what to eat when I'm in a mall, it is better to consume something healthy rather than stuffing yourself with non-healthy food.

So when an organic vegetarian shop and cafe is launching mooncake, you can tell that it's one healthy option of mooncake available on the market now yay!

japanese-tangerine-red-bean-walnut-mooncake

With only less than 2 months away from Mid-Autumn Festival, mooncake from BMS Organics already available to be purchased in-store or online.

mooncake-gift-set-display
Presentable packaging as a gift for friends and family.

Flavors

1. Pure Lotus with Yolk
pure-lotus-with-yolk

2. Japanese Tangerine
japanese-tangerine

3. Matcha Red Bean
matcha-red-bean

4. Red Bean Walnut
red-bean-walnut

5. Purple Chinese Yam
purple-chinese-yam

6. Mixed Nuts Delights
mixed-nuts-delights

All the above flavors can be mix and match in the box of 2-pieces-set (RM70.00) or 4-pieces-set (RM126.00).

Event Highlights

launch-event-speaker-camera-video

top-management-taiwan-chef
With Taiwan chef that designed this series of mooncakes.

top-management-launch-models-mooncake





Connect with BMS Organics


Tel: 1300-888-267



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. is this halal?
    i love moon cake so much, but very hard to find the halal moon cake. I ate when i was in school, got it from a chinese muslim friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BMS too! Thinking to try the Yam & Matcha. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view alone will be worth it, and your legs will thank you for it too. Whilst on holiday, try to walk everywhere. amp

    ReplyDelete

SA