I Can Have 5 Birthday Wishlist From ShopBack

March 10, 2017

ShopBack and I share the same birth month, they turned TWO on 22 February 2017!
I can't believe I still granted to make birthday wishes even it's now 3 weeks past my birthday. 

WHAT IS SHOPBACK?



ShopBack is definitely no stranger to me, my friend introduced to me and I even did several online shopping through ShopBack.
It is the #1 Online Cashback/Rebates site in Malaysia, which means you get cashback from your purchases online from their extensive list of partnering merchants, including Lazada, Booking.com, Zalora, Hermo, Foodpanda and more. Buy more SAVE more!
Purchasing an-already-discounted-Groupon (then) with further cash back up to 4.5%, it is more than awesome even just have the thought of it.
Besides Malaysia, they also present in 5 other countries: Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, India and Taiwan.


HOW SHOPBACK WORKS?

Sounds too good to be true right? It's like dream come true for all shopaholics.

ShopBack is really easy to navigate, just follow these steps once you sign up or log in.

  1. Click on any store through ShopBack and you'll be redirected to the store's website
  2. Shop as usual on store's site and make a purchase (make sure you finish the checkout process and pay within the same window)
  3. Wait for the cashback in your account, it will be ready within 48 hours, first appear under the 'Pending' tab
  4. Your cashback will turn 'Redeemable' once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange of your purchase
  5. Request for payout once you've reached Redeemable Cashback of minimum RM 10.00
You can cash out to most of the major bank in Malaysia.

For more details, please refer here, or watch this video.

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLISTS

I have some wishlists below and I'll show you exactly how much  you can save if you choose to purchase through ShopBack.

WISHLIST #1 | DANIEL WELLINGTON Classic Black Sheffield Watch

All black wrist watch? Are you kidding me? GOTTA HAVE IT!!
The price on their official website is RM719, but I will get 4% cashback if I shop from ShopBack, which is equivalent to RM28.76.

WISHLIST #2 | COACH Pebble Leather Small Kelsey Satchel Bag

It's been a long search for one nice quality bag that I can use at work on weekdays and out on the weekends. I think I found you my love, Coach.
The price RM799 is already discounted on Lazada, even better when ShopBack offer an insane 11% cashback for fashion category under Lazada, additional savings of RM87.89.

WISHLIST #3 | SYMA X8HG HD Camera The New Drone

My heart skip a beat whenever I see gadget in red, it's just dope!
I want to begin my piloting journey with this lovely drone, perfect for casual amateur like myself. It is listed RM528 on Lazada, and I can save 1.5% when I purchase electronic items on Lazada, which is RM7.92.

WISHLIST #4 | LAVISH ALICE Midi Dress

Perfect dress for a wedding dinner guest! Not to mention I have a lot of wedding dinner to attend this year.
It is going for RM379 on Zalora, but I get to save 3% (RM11.37) extra.

WISHLIST #5 | SIGMA BEAUTY Mr Bunny 12-pcs Brush Kit

It's Sigma, girl! I can already feel the softness of the brush whenever beauty gurus on Youtube work it on their face. Sephora is selling it at RM788 for this set, but I get to save 8% extra if it's purchased through ShopBack, equivalent to RM63.04, I can get another lipstick with my savings.

What are you waiting for? Sign up now, you will receive RM5 and you are on your way to save while you shop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SA