EAT: New Ala-Carte Menu in Lucky Cuisine

July 06, 2017


Being a Chinese myself, no doubt Chinese cuisine is my all time favorite, and I do have constant cravings for Hunan and SiChuan cuisine.

I've been to Lucky Cuisine, a SiChuan restaurant in Kota Damansara many times, from set lunch to steamboat, and I definitely can't miss out their ala-carte menu right?

Without further ado, let's dig in with me.

Soup Based

Spicy and Sour Soup (酸辣汤)
This soup was slightly thicken than the usual soup.

SiChuan Pickled Cabbage Fish (四川酸菜鱼)
This is my favorite dishes of all time, I always order this whenever I visit a SiChuan or Hunan restaurant.

Boiled Beef with Hot Chili Oil (水煮牛肉)

Vegetable

Fried Hong Kong Kai Lan with Garlic (香港芥兰炒蒜茸) 

Stir Fried Cabbage (手撕包菜)
This one in my must order list too.

Stir Fried Egg with Tomato (番茄炒蛋) 

Stir Fried Shredded Potato with Green Chili (土豆丝炒青椒)
This is definitely something different to try out as I never seen any restaurant cook potato this way.

Stir Fried Yao Mak with Garlic (油麦炒蒜茸)

Homestyle Bean Curd (家常豆腐)

Braised Eggplant with Chili Sauce (鱼香茄子)
Basically all their vegetable dishes will never fail you, it always maintain its good quality.

Chicken

 ChongQing Fried Chicken with Hot Chili (重庆辣子鸡)
Love LOVE LOVE this dishes, I still remember the numb feelings that this dish gave to my tongue, it is addictive.

ChongQing Spicy Chicken (重庆口水鸡)

Griddle Cooked Chicken (干锅香辣鸡)

Pork

 Aromatic Spare Ribs (江湖排骨)

Steam Spicy Pork Belly (蒜泥白肉) 
This is something different to try too, the pork was thinly sliced and the imported pepper that they use will definitely make the sensation pop.

Stir Fried Pork Intestines with Pickle Pepper (泡椒肥肠)
Yes you read me right, Chinese eat every parts. LOL
Pork intestines can smell really weird if it's not handled well, luckily the chef of Lucky Cuisine Restaurant is doing thing right.

Stir Fried Bacon with Garlic Bolt (炒蒜苔腊肉)
The bacon which was imported from China itself, perfect match with garlic bolt.

Stir Fried Shredded Pork with Special Sauce (鱼香肉丝) 

Sweet & Sour Pork (菠萝咕噜肉)

Fish and Prawn

Deep Fried Dory Fish with Celery (西芹海鲂鱼)
Well I would say this is a different way of cooking dory fish for a Chinese restaurant, I bet kids love this!

 Butter Prawn (奶油虾)

Griddle Cooked Prawn (干锅香辣虾)


That's all, nobody will ever get to eat 22 main dishes over lunch, maximum 10 dishes only even over wedding dinner. LOL

ps:/ They toned down the spicy level a lot to suit Malaysian's taste bud, do request to up your dishes spiciness if you like your SiChuan food hot.




NON-HALAL

Location:
Lucky Cuisine Restaurant 吉祥料理
No. 19, Jalan PJU 5/12,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Operating Hours: 11:00am - 3:00pm, 5:00pm - 11:00pm
(Closed on Monday)

Facebook

Tel: 03-61407755/ 013-369 2621



** Special thanks to Racheal Loh from Foodilifecious and owner of Lucky Cuisine Restaurant, Ivan for having us to sample the ala-carte dishes from their new menu.

Read other review here: Chuojashni (CJ) | Selina Wing



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. 看到我流口水了,现在好想飞过去吃午餐!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many delicious food! I really like that it comes with big portion. The hot and sour soup looks so good. Makes me hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious! So kenyang la of course after eating this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am feeling hungry just reading your post. I will save this place for my trip soon! Thanks babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily i already plan my lunch there later at 1pm... see ur this post... make my tummy kulu kulu - Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Cuisine food is good especially the Griddle chicken and ChongQing Fried Chicken with Hot Chili

    ReplyDelete

SA