EAT: Afterwerk | Where to go after work?

July 04, 2017

live-band-performance

If you do passby Old Klang Road a lot, you will definitely notice Afterwerk, as it's strategically located in The Scott Garden, facing main road itself, which is well known for party-goers.

Afterwerk has its presence for a while now, but they had a new management lately and hence new menu and more exciting new promotion!

Ambiance

pool-table-pub
 Some fun time with friends over the pool table area.

dart-machine
Or throwing darts.

live-band-runway-stage
Or simply listen to the live band performance.
Afterwerk featuring TWO different live bands daily, how cool is that!

Food


A place that serve good big portion of food and good beer is a gem!

1. Piggy Ribs Half Slab, RM45
My favorite among all that I sampled, the ribs was well marinated and really tender. And the sauce is the bomb, it is hot but very addictive!

half-slab-pork-ribs-chips

2. Chicken Chop, RM22
The chicken was very juicy, and crispy on the outside.

grilled-chicken-chop-chips

 3. Pan Seared Salmon, RM38
The creamy caper sauce took me by surprise. The slightly spicy and tangy sauce makes me keep digging in, it was really good, I was never a fan of creamy sauce.

pan-seared-salmon-spicy-caper-sauce

4. Afterwerk Pork Chop, RM32
Very thickly sliced pork chop with their-never-fail-you kind of gravy.

grilled-pork-chop-mashed-potato

Promotion

food-menu

happy-hour-promotion-beer-pint-tower-tiger-Guinness-heneiken

bottle-liquor-promotion-whiskey

Also, do check out Facebook page of Afterwerk and Thrive Talent Tank for their daily performing live band.

Let me know how you like it if you visited them. 😉


AfterWerk
G-02 & 03, The Scott Garden,
289 Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Operating Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 2:00am

Tel: 03-7972 2520 / 019-622 2423 (available after 3:00pm)





💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great place to unwind the day and the location is really convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! looks like a really fun place to be at night. Wish i knew this when i was in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look delicious , nice review. The best part is their promotion heheh happy hour promotion so "dai" ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great place to chill after hard day work. I love that they have darts area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it as Twerk ---- hahaha>
    Twerk after werk also can right? I know I need some outlet to let off steam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo this looks like a nice place to hang out. The food looks yummy but to be honest I'll even go just for the live band performance alone. I always prefer eatry place that has live band. It really lift up the ambiance in my opinion. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love their pork ribs. Juicy and nice texture. Will visit afterwerk again.

    ReplyDelete

SA