EVENT: MBO Stellar Night | Unveiling New Movie Experience in Malaysia

July 22, 2017

puiyeesss-blogger-red-carpet-signing
Look Ma! I'm a star, for a night. 😆

I’d visited MBO The Starling even before I was invited to be part of MBO Stellar Night.

I can totally see the different standard that they trying to set for the cinema experiences in Malaysia.

Prior to this, MBO Cinema was not my first choice when comes to picking a cinema for movie, but they surprised me lately, first with the newly design app, followed by actual visit to MBO The Starling.

About MBO Cinema

Movie is for everyone, be it family, adults, or kids; MBO certainly understand this.

Hence, besides the usual Big Screen and Premiere Hall, they even designed MBO Kecil, where kids are allowed to ask “why” and talk in the cinema, I heard there’s even playground in the hall, how cool is that!

And also MX4D which I heard so much about but no chance to visit yet, it elevates movie experience by giving you not only 3D, but 4D sensations. I wonder how and can’t wait to visit them soon.
You gotta check them out too!

MBO Stellar Night

In conjunction to the launch of this flagship outlet, MBO throw a huge party, with MBO Starling converted to club-like atmosphere where invited guests could let their hair down, before being ushered into the Big Screen and Premier movie halls for the movie premiere of the War for the Planet of the Apes.

dj-stage-dancer-club
In true cinematic fashion, MBO Cinemas launched their flagship cinema - MBO Starling with a star studded “MBO Stellar Night”, featured celebrity deejays, DJ Tiana, Pat K and Joey G as well.

mbo-ceo-mr-lim-eng-hee
Officiating the event was CEO of MBO Cinemas, Mr. Lim Eng Hee (centre), who shared his team’s latest creation with invited guests.

mbo-cupcakes
The cute cupcake with MBO logo as topping.

There were Superheroes and Apes walking around throughout the night, I definitely can't miss the chance to have a photo with them right?

war-of-the-planet-of-the-apes
Apes. together. strong.

justice-league-malaysia
With the Justice League.

superman-clark-kent
Clark Kent and his Lois Lane. 😍

360-degree-video-gopro-gif
The night was amazing, my crazy pal and I had so much fun together.
(I was on Instagram Stories or Live the whole night, so do follow me here for more live updates.)

I would say MBO Cinema truly knows how to treat their guest like a real superstar that night, and I enjoyed myself a lot.

mbo-crew-behind-the-scene
Last but not least, thanks to these Heroes that made the night. You guys are the best!




Connect with MBO Cinema Malaysia



Tel: +603-7664 2808

Photos without watermark credit to PR & Marketing of MBO Cinemas.



💫 Follow my social media for more live updates ✨


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I missed the event but went to watch movie at that cinema over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

SA